This website for Hotel Cozzi (the “Site”) is owned and maintained by Cathay Hospitality Management, Inc (“CHM”, “us”, “we”, or “our”). By accessing and using the Site you acknowledge and agree to our Privacy & Cookie Statement and the following Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not accept the Terms (as amended from time to time), please exit the Site immediately.
The Site and all content contained thereon including, images, photographs, logos, and other materials, and the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and other intellectual property rights in such materials are owned by CHM or its licensors and its affiliates. The Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by CHM.
Accounts / Passwords
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, log-in, and account information. You will be financially accountable for all uses of the Site by you and/or by anyone using your account information.
Rates, Deposit And Payment
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates;
- Rates quoted are in New Taiwanese Dollars and subject to 15.5% service charge and tax;
- A cash deposit of NT$2000 for each night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax;
- To secure your reservation, a valid credit card is required at booking time;
- The Hotel accepts cash in local currency, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club card, JCB card and CUP card. Personal cheques or traveller’s cheques are not accepted;
- For any dispute, please contact one of the following:
Consumer Service Hotline: Dial “1950” on a mobile or on a landline
Consumer Service Centre at Taipei City Hall: +886-2-2725-6169
Consumer Protection Committee at Executive Yuan: http://www.cpc.ey.gov.tw/
Toll-Free Traveler Complaints Hotline at Tourism Bureau (MOTC): 0800-211-734
Check In/Out & Requirements
Unless otherwise stated on the booking information, guests may check-in at any time from 3 p.m. or 4 p.m. for Tainan Ximen property on the scheduled day of arrival. All rooms that have been secured by credit card or prepaid at the time of booking will be held until 11:59 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival unless otherwise agreed directly with the Hotel. Any non-secured reservation will be held until 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival at which time we will be entitled to re-let the room, unless the guest has notified the Hotel of a late arrival.
Check-out on the day of departure is at 12 p.m noon or 11 a.m. for Tainan Ximen property. All late check-out requests are subject to availability. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6 p.m.. Should you wish to extend your stay, please inquire about availabilities and rates with the front desk as soon as possible.
Under government regulations, we will ask for a valid government or state-issued photo ID at check-in. All visitors passed 11:00 p.m. will not be allowed to enter the facility without registering at the front desk.
- You hereby authorize us to charge your credit card for any bill incurred during your stay;
- For your own safety, please refrain yourself from using any electronic devices other than an electric shaver;
- No pets are allowed in the Hotel, except service dogs;
- For your privacy and the comfort of other guests, please keep your door closed at all times;
- All flammable and illegal substances are prohibited on our properties;
- For security reasons, the Hotel has the rights to enter any room with “Do Not Disturb” light on for more than 24 hours;
- CHM, nor the Hotel, shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to your personal items or properties during your stay, including, but not limited to, use of in-room safe.
You hereby authorize us to charge your credit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing after you leave. Should you find damage shortly after check-in, please notify the front desk immediately to avoid dispute.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave the property and remove your belongings from the room immediately if we shall, in our sole opinion, deem that you have used the Hotel room in an irresponsible manner or in a manner that will compromise the safety of, or cause damage and/or harm to the Hotel room, the Hotel premises, the other Hotel guests, our staff or any other persons or the reputation of CHM, without any compensation and/or any reimbursement to you.
HOTEL COZZI is a smoke-free environment. Please note that a minimum NT$10,000 fee will be charged if smoke is detected in guest rooms.
To avoid penalty, please inform the hotel of any reservation cancellations 14 days prior to the check-in date (local time). Under Taiwanese regulations, fees will be charged, plus applicable taxes and fees, to your credit card in percentage to the total deposit of your stay, which is limited by law to 30% of the total cost or 50% for any 3-day public holidays or longer, as the following:
- 30% for cancelling between 10~13 days prior the check-in date;
- 50% for cancelling between 7~9 days prior the check-in date;
- 60% for cancelling between 4~6 days prior the check-in date;
- 70% for cancelling between 2~3 days prior the check-in date;
- 80% for cancelling one day prior the check-in date;
- 100% for cancelling on the day of check-in.
Typographical Errors or Pricing Errors
Please note that CHM shall not be responsible for any information relating to CHM, its product or services which is made available on websites or materials belonging to third parties.
In the event a CHM product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error, system error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers/agents, CHM shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product or service listed at the incorrect price. CHM shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card was charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, CHM shall issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount paid by you.
Should there be any inconsistency or conflict in pricing on our Site or a possible error in pricing (which may arise for any reason whatsoever and could be reasonably inferred), please contact us for clarification.
Right to Refuse Accommodation
You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
CHM reserves the right to refuse accommodation to you or any person(s) without any notice and terminate any booking without being liable for any refund or compensation for the following reasons:
- the person checking in is not or cannot prove that he/she is the person named in the Booking Confirmation;
- the booking has been paid through fraudulent means;
- the booking has been altered by anyone other than CHM or CHM’s authorize agent or has been tampered with or the Booking Confirmation has been defaced (in which case CHM reserves the right to retain such booking documentation);
- as permitted under the provisions of these Terms.
If you have given us your contact information (mail address, fax number, email address or phone number), we may want to inform you about our products and services or invite you to events via e-mail, online advertising, social media, telephone, text message (including SMS and MMS), push notifications, in-app alerts, postal mail, our customer service call centre, and other means (including on-property messaging, such as your in-room television). Each e-mail you receive from us will contain an “opt-out” link, which provides you the option to have your e-mail address removed from our list.
In addition, please review the Privacy & Cookie Statement, which explains our information collection practices.
Reservation and other transactional services on the Site are considered legal transactions and available only to individuals age 20 and older.
Costs and extra beds are available in most of our properties. However, these are limited and subject to availability. Additional charges may apply. Please check at the time of booking.
The Hotel shall compensate the guest when the Hotel owner is liable for the loss or damage to the guest’s property (e.g., valuables, baggages, pets or vehicles) for up to USD$500, except in the following events:
- The loss or damage resulted from the Hotel owner or manager’s negligence or deliberate breach of duty;
- The loss of cash or valuables took place under the Hotel owner or the manager’s personal care.
The Hotel owner or manager shall refuse guest’s deposit with any valuables exceeding USD$500 in value.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL CHM, HOTEL COZZI OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DAMAGES, EITHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS) RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE SITE OR THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Right to Amend The Terms And/Or Conditions
CHM reserves the right, without prior warning, to unilaterally amend any of the provisions of these Terms and/or Conditions in the manner it may deem necessary.
Your use of this Site shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, R.O.C.. The courts of Taiwan have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions and your use of this Site (including a dispute regarding the existence, validity or termination of these Terms & Conditions (a “Dispute”)). You agree that the courts of Taiwan are the most appropriate and convenient courts to settle a Dispute and you agree not to make any argument to the contrary.
Cathay Hospitality Management, Inc. is the company behind Hotel Cozzi. This Site is owned and operated by CHM. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.